BLOG CLOSED

ATTENTION, Will Design For Makeup is a no longer active project.
I wish to thank all the precious girls I met during this journey for the faith you put in me even though I was a newbie in the beauty graphic field. The makeup bits were extremely appreciated (by me, my mum and a few friends) and I am really glad of the whole experience.

Thanks
Alice


Friday 8 July 2011

Welcome // Be my first client


is a small project by an italian designer currently living in London.


I've got the idea from my frustration about my bad luck with giveaways (in blogs, websites and twitter).

Since luck is not by my side, why don't use my creativity to help myself?

I will design something for your blog and you send me some cosmetic products that you don't need / don't like / don't use / have in excess / received for test.

Since I've just begin this project, I don't have designs to show you, also my everyday job doesn't involve beauty/girly stuff at all. {I am graphic and webdesigner} But believe me, I'm good ;)

At the moment I'm waiting for my 1st, fearless, client :)

Is that you?

To contact me, leave a comment here or write to: willdesignformakeup@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I would like you to do something on my you tube page as I have just started out on you tube since last Nov 2010.
    Let me know if thats something you would do for me?
    email is
    booellis@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete